Opt-In Pages allow you to send gallery notifications and other useful marketing campaigns to parents and family members, even if the school isn't able to provide you parent contact information. Visitors will be able to subscribe to a session by providing you with their contact information and details of each photographed subject, which you will later match to subjects in the session. Notify subscribers when the session is up and running with a simple click of a button! Parents and event participants also get full control and can opt-out at any time.
IMPORTANT: The subscriber email will send to every subscriber each and every time you choose to send it. The subscriber email will not be added to the subject record, it will only stay as an associated subscriber. You can use Reports to pull the data on all the people who subscribed if you want to use this information in other manners.
Note: Each session needs it's own, unique Opt-In link in place.
Creating an Opt-In Page
- Before you can create an Opt-In Page for a session, you'll need to create a Form that will collect any desired information from your customers.
- Make sure to set the type of form to Opt-In Page.
- Common fields include: First Name, Last Name, Grade, Teacher, School, and Campus.
Remember that you are matching this data to your own records, so add fields that will help you match this information to the right subject being photographed.
- Once your form is created, click Clients & Sessions from the lefthand menu panel, then select Sessions from the drop-down menu.
- Find the session you wish to add an Opt-In Page to by typing the session name or UID into the search box at the top of the page or by navigating through the list under the appropriate tab.
- Click the gear icon next to the desired session, then Edit.
- Scroll down until you see the Opt-In Page section. Set Enable Opt-In Page to On.
- Review the other settings for the Opt-In Page for this session. Make sure to choose the correct Opt-In Page Form using the drop-down provided.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Update.
Once enabled, a convenient link to access the Opt-In Page is displayed from the Session Details area in a Session. Copy and send this link to school administrators, event directors, coaches, etc.
Note: Opt-In forms can be used prior to the Session being published, as well as during a live Stage.
Match subscribers to session subjects
When an Opt-In form is submitted, a subscriber record is created. Studios can match subscriber records to subjects within a session in order to send gallery notification emails to those customers.
- Navigate to the desired session by clicking Clients & Sessions from the lefthand menu panel, then select Sessions from the drop-down menu.
- Find the session containing unmatched subscribers by typing the session name or UID into the search box at the top of the page or by navigating through the list under the appropriate tab.
- Click on the session name.
- Within the session page, click on the Subjects tab, then Match to Subscribers.