We are all about giving you the power to create a shopping cart experience which best reflects your product offerings. You'll notice that there are a great range of default product and background images available in your Media Library, but the fun doesn't stop there! Upload and use your own graphics for full takeover pop-ups, products & packages, deals and backgrounds for your custom shopping cart look.
- Accessing the Media Library
- Media Library Organization
- Uploading to the Media Library
- File Size Recommendations and Limits
- Adding images from the Media Library to your products
Accessing the Media Library
The Media Library is a simple click in the main left hand menu panel. You can't go wrong... it's called Media Library. Click the name and you'll be taken straight there.
Media Library Organization
As mentioned above, you'll see that we have provided you with a range of default product images and standard backgrounds in your Library. Make sure you have a look and see what's available.
You can upload more images into the default folder but this might not be ideal for your use-case. Perhaps you want to create a folder of season specific graphics, or have a folder dedicated to a particular catalog... we don't mind how you organize it, as long as it works for you!
To create a new folder:
- Click the gray + Folder button and name your folder in the creation modal pop-up.
- Click the green Create button to save. You will see it added as a sub-folder to Library.
Uploading to the Media Library
Once you have organized your folder structure, you can start uploading the media assets. Yay!
There are two ways you can do this but the first thing you need to do is click the folder you want to upload into and open it.
If you only want to upload a couple of files:
- Select the files from the File Explorer/Finder and drag the individual files across into the Media Folder window.
- The screen will update to say "Drag and drop files here to upload".
- Drop the files and watch the status bar process the images.
If it's a larger upload, we recommend taking the slightly slower option:
- Click the green + Upload Files button.
- Select all the image files to upload and confirm.
File Size Recommendations and Limits
|Full, takeover-sized graphics||690 Pixels max width, we recommend 200-400 Pixels max height|
|Standard graphics||any size; the system will automatically adjust the image so it dynamically fits on the customer's screen.|
Adding images from the Media Library to your products
Note: A product image added at the Catalog level will override the image chosen at the Product level. This is particularly useful when you are using the same product over multiple catalogs but you want to use specific graphics for different jobs.