Portal is essential infrastructure — a central client interaction and sharing hub that does all the thinking for you. Review images & data, filter results & create custom reports. It all happens here, and all in compliance with local and national encryption rules.
- Getting started
- Select the school
- Open a Photo Session
- Yearbook selections
- Create a print job
- Create an export
The studio will first need to create your user access. The email that the account is associated with will receive an email with your login information. Click the Go to [studio name] button and login using the details provided.
Select the school
Once you've successfully logged in, you'll need select the school and then the correct photo session. Click the correct school button that is listed under the studio logo on the homepage. Ensure that you have access to the correct school, and cannot see other schools listed. If necessary, you can change the selected school using the drop-down menu towards the top left corner of the screen.
Note: If you do happen to see a school you should not have access to, please contact the studio so that they can update your account settings.
Open a Photo Session
After a school has been selected, you will automatically see the Photo Sessions available for that school. To select a session from the list, click the session name (left column of the table). Use the filters to refine your search.
Opening a session shows the subject list for the session.
In a long subject list, scrolling through them all is not always the best process. To help, we have added a range of filters to narrow down your search. Click the purple headers to see specific grades, students with particular teachers, or click the Filters drop down button to select one or more of the other following filters:
- Subjects with images
- Subjects with no images
- Subjects with Student IDs
- Subjects with no Student IDs
- Subjects with Yearbook Selections
- Subjects with no Yearbook Selections
Multiple filters can be applied during a search. To remove a particular filter, click the red X next to the filter heading.
- Click the subject name to review their images.
- The image panel on the right displays all the photos associated with the subject. These are all available for Yearbook selections.
- Click the Graduation Cap button on an image to select it. You can press the button again to deselect an image. When an image is selected, it will move to the top of the image panel, and the icon will be highlighted.
- You can use the directional buttons in the top right corner of the window to move through the subjects one by one. Otherwise, click the Home button in the top left to return to the subject page.
- You will see that the subject table has been updated and any subjects that include a Yearbook Selection now have a checkmark added to their information.
Create a print job
- When you're ready to create a print job for a session, click the purple Print button in the top right corner.
Note: Use the check boxes on the left to select which subjects you want to send to print. Again, using the filter options can make this an efficient process.
- Select the design template and click the purple Next button in the top right corner.
- Confirm the sorting options you require using the drop-down menus, or press the blue Add Sort By Option button to change the sorting rule. To preview the design, select a subject from the middle column, the preview will be displayed on the right panel.
- Click the purple Print button, the PDF will begin generating.
- Once the PDF has been generated, you will be emailed a link to the file. You can either download the file directly from the Portal window, or click the purple Download button in the email.
Create an export
- Click the purple Export All button in the top right.
- Choose a template for the subject export.
- Click on the template to configure the options:
- Update the name of the export.
- Confirm the sorting fields (similar to the process for printing, above).
- Confirm how the subjects should be grouped.
- Click the purple Export button in the top right corner. Once the export is ready you will be able to download it from the window, you will also be emailed a link to download the export.